View more in Public Finance
- A non-profit serving the cities and towns of MA.
- The Transportation Finance Commission was created as an independent body to examine and evaluate the financial health of the State's transportation agencies and authorities, and make recommendations based on their findings.
- Spreadsheets containing current and historical socioeconomic, financial, budget, property tax and assessment data for all 351 cities and towns are available for downloading.
- Final Report, December 28, 2007
Transportation Finance Commission Report, Sept. 27, 2007.
- Transportation Finance Commission Report, March 28, 2007.